| MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IS HERE
The following is the club’s process for admitting new members.
Details are as follows:
1) Any current member who would like to sponsor a new member should give the prospective applicant a club application. Applications can be downloaded here, or found in the box located on the cabinets in the meeting room of The NVRRA..
2) For any unsolicited inquiries for membership made to any club member, please point the prospective applicant to the above mentioned applications on our website or in the box on the cabinets in the meeting room.
3) The prospective member should complete the application and submit it WITH ALL APPROPRIATE APPLICATION FEES as stated on the application to the club treasurer. As stated in Club Rule/Regulation 3A:
“Applicants for Associate membership will be charged an application fee equal to the prorated dues for the current fiscal year.
Applicants for Active Senior Membership will be charged an application fee of $50.00 while Junior applicants will be charged $10.00.
The Feea are non-refundable and shall be applied toward the prorated dues of the fiscal year of application upon acceptance to membership. “
4) The treasurer will sign and date the application noting payment of the application fee.
5) The prospective member is required to serve the trial period as stated in club Rule/Regulation 3A:
Each time the prospective member visits the club during the trial period, the visit should be recorded on the member’s application by any current senior member in good standing. THE PROSPECTIVE MEMBER SHALL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FOR ANY CLUB VISITS UNTIL THE APPLICATION FEE IS RECORDED ON THE APPLICATION BY THE TREASURER.
6) Prospective membership applications should be stored on the bulletin board in the meeting room for easy access.
7) Upon successful completion of the trial period, the membership will vote to admit the applicant as stated in the by-laws.